Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July 2014 Fireworks in Tahoe


Lake Tahoe drew over 100,000 spectators to our 4th of July celebrations around the lake, but thanks to my photography buddy +John Cocores I was able to photograph and film the display from a private beach in the exclusive Tahoe Meadows development as an invited guest.




+Tahoe South's Fireworks display "Lights on the Lake" is famously synchronized to music, usually stuff I couldn't possibly licence.  This year they decided to feature local artist +Jesse Kalin so I actually got to use a piece of music that was really featured in the show.  (I don't know if this is where it was, I didn't have a radio with me when I was filming; but this is where I imagine I would put it if I was designing the fireworks display.) You can buy all of Jesse's music at his website JesseKalin.com.





See all 20 images in my 4th of July 2014 still pictures gallery on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment