Thursday, December 19, 2013

Demon White Cast Announcement

Gallery of Demon White Posters
Demon White is the first movie about #LakeTahoe written by a local and Lillian Rose Stewart's screenplay the first script I've ever read that captures what living in Lake Tahoe is really like.

In October, I intervewed Lillian about the project, and now we've announced the cast for our sizzle reel production with a new video, which let me meet most of the cast in person.

Aaron Laub, playing the lead role of Peter Becker said: "I was given the script not too long ago and I know how difficult it is to write a script, and as I read the script I really knew that this was a powerful movie and that I really wanted to be a part of it.  So this is the first time that I've been out from behind the camera to in front of the camera.  I would really like to see this movie made, especially being born and raised in Lake Tahoe and I have a personal love for this area and it would be awesome to see this movie come alive."




Special Thanks to Jesse Kalin Carson for licensing the use of his song "Lonesome Highway" off his new CD "Open Doors"

You can find out more about this project at BlueMountainSkink.com or follow Demon White Movie on facebook to keep up with our latest updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment