Sunday, December 14, 2014

2014 South Tahoe Christmas Parade

The 2014 South Lake Tahoe Christmas Parade




This year I missed the usual evening holiday parade through Stateline, so I decided that I would change things up and film the daytime parade that happens a little later in the month instead.

 This is the 3rd straight year that they have put on both day and nighttime holiday parades, and though it had snowed an inch or so the night before it was a nice warm day by afternoon and I was surprised to see practically no crowd along the parade route this time.

 It was still a pretty awesome parade, featuring +JoAnn Conner  and Tom Davis, as well as several Santas and decorated fire engines and emergency vehichles as well as many locals driving decorated cars and trucks.




If you're interested in learning more about Golden Bear Events, check out my blog page on the Lake Tahoe Home and Garden Show that they put on last April.

No comments:

Post a Comment